Sarrah joined MEVP in 2022. Prior to that, Sarrah AlJuaid is a Saudi national with over ten years of experience in public equities and strategic partnerships in New York and Saudi Arabia. Sarrah brings with her extensive background on the economic drivers behind numerous best-in-class multinational companies.
· Sarrah completed a Bachelor of Science with a double concentration in Finance and Risk Management from California State University, Sacramento.
· In 2012, Sarrah joined Olayan America in New York City where she spent several years as a public equities analyst covering multi-industry, agriculture, chemicals, and industrial companies.
· In 2018, Sarrah became an Associate Director focusing on the Strategic Partnerships portfolio at Olayan Financing Company in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
· Currently, Sarrah is a Managing Director at MEVP.
· Sarrah is heading MEVP’s efforts in Saudi Arabia which include identifying, screening, and assessing opportunities to invest in KSA-based technology companies across a wide range of verticals.
· Additionally, Sarrah will help MEVP in raising capital and growing MEVP’s network with entrepreneurs, VCs, other investors, co-investors, and acquirers.